Are you interested in working with Positive about Young People? We currently are recruiting for the following roles:
TITLE: Activity Worker
LOCATION: North, South and Central Warwickshire
RESPONSIBLE TO: Chief executive
WORKING HOURS: Zero hours contract
SALARY: £7.60 PH, +Holiday benefits.
JOB PURPOSE: To assist with the delivery and development of the Positive about Young People programme.
Positive about Young People are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people. Therefore, it is expected all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
1. Working with pupil aged 11-16 to build relationships, understand needs, discuss initiatives and deliver Educational packages as directed
2 To actively encourage customers to participate, don’t wait for it to happen – make it happen.
3. To attend planning and staff meetings as required.
4. To work as an active member of the Positive about Young People; working in our premises or community
5. To be involved in and support young people in alternative education programmes
6. Ensure that all policies, procedures are adhered too.
7. Any other additional duties commensurate with the post.
This post has been designated as requiring a Disclosure from
the Criminal Records Bureau. It is therefore essential that you are willing to complete a Disclosure form if offered the position.
If you are interested in applying them please download the 6 sections below, and return to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to the Warwick site.
PaYP @ The Emscote Centre, Nelson Lane, Warwickshire, CV34 5JB